When I told Tyler we were moving (in the spring) he asked if he could play soccer again this year so he could meet friends like he did after we moved last year. I of course said yes since secretly (OK maybe not too secretly) I want all my kids to love to play soccer like I did for 14 years. Well at one of the games Brian's mom was there and taking pictures and then Connor took the camera and started taking pictures of his own.
I just love the look on Connor's face here
And once again I am horrible at picture taking so the coach sent me these of the
end of season party they had since the last game of the season was canceled
(again, just like last year due to a thunder storm)
Not sure why the face, but it's all I have.
He did much better this year and got in and got aggressive, which is SO not like him. I was pretty proud. Of course the game he scored 3 goals in Daddy wasn't there for because it was during finals week, but Tyler scored more in other games that Daddy did get to see.
When we had treats Tyler said we could NOT bring Capri Suns because EVERYBODY else did so he wanted something different so we did Gatorade and airheads and he was SO proud of his snacks. Funny kid.
When we had treats Tyler said we could NOT bring Capri Suns because EVERYBODY else did so he wanted something different so we did Gatorade and airheads and he was SO proud of his snacks. Funny kid.


No comments:
Post a Comment