Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moving, AGAIN!!!

Well I know we bring this on ourselves but when we moved here there was no storage and that hasn't changed and we are to the point that it is driving us NUTS!!! There is like no kitchen space at all and the oven cooks too hot so even if I had space to cook it gets ruined in the oven anyway. So that means DIing(I know not a word but you get my point), organizing, storing, and packing. Oh and working 3-6 days a week raising 3 kids, keeping Brian's head above water in school and not killing each other. Oh well CHAOS, here we come. We are moving by the end of semester break, which is less than 6 weeks and I have to get this house ready for people to look at it and not notice there is NO storage and NO kitchen. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it because I SUCK at packing, organizing, cleaning, and keeping things clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment