We did crafts played games and just sat around and talked a lot. Here are just a few pictures of some of what we did...
Danielle Ockler
Christian Kidd

Just a few of the boys playing Rock Band
Ehren rocking it out!
bow making
Kids crafting on the deck
more bow making (we did it almost every day)
more crafting on the deck
Bailey's 1st time in the pool
more pool
she actually really liked it and I was SHOCKED
here is her very first attempt at the pool
cousins watching Bailey's 1st pool adventure
It was really fun and there were no real injuries or fights or anything. Pretty amazing I thought. The kids had a lot of fun playing with all their cousins, 22 total at the time (23 now but that's another post). There was a lot of Geo-cashing, swimming, beach going, running, screaming, laughing, and late night talking. We were glad to come home and be able to sleep and shower and do laundry whenever we want. Bailey did not enjoy the reunion for the most part. We had never given her a bottle and when it gets noisy she REFUSED to eat so I would have to shut us in a closet (the only quiet one was the one in our room that connor had also decided should be his urinal so it didn't smell so hot in there) and calm her for like 30 minutes every time she wanted to eat. Needless to say I was more than exhausted by the time we got home.
Just a few of the boys playing Rock Band
with a few kids waiting for their turn for their craft to be ironed
more pool
she actually really liked it and I was SHOCKED
here is her very first attempt at the pool
cousins watching Bailey's 1st pool adventure
It was really fun and there were no real injuries or fights or anything. Pretty amazing I thought. The kids had a lot of fun playing with all their cousins, 22 total at the time (23 now but that's another post). There was a lot of Geo-cashing, swimming, beach going, running, screaming, laughing, and late night talking. We were glad to come home and be able to sleep and shower and do laundry whenever we want. Bailey did not enjoy the reunion for the most part. We had never given her a bottle and when it gets noisy she REFUSED to eat so I would have to shut us in a closet (the only quiet one was the one in our room that connor had also decided should be his urinal so it didn't smell so hot in there) and calm her for like 30 minutes every time she wanted to eat. Needless to say I was more than exhausted by the time we got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment