Saturday, February 21, 2009

Interesting outfits

Tyler and his snow machining goggles So Connor loves Mickey and wearing his hat backwards...

Our little gangsta'


So all of Connor's shirts have been getting a little short on him this month so when we were out shopping the other day I looked and found some shirts on clearance. The sweatshirtsa were on clearance for $5 for I let the boys pick out a couple. Connor of course picked a Mickey one and with this hat on he looks like a total Gangsta. I can't help but laugh at these pictures.
I appologize that the pictures are a little blurry, I took them with my phone because the camera is not where it goes.
Tax season is in full swing and keeping me very busy. this keeps me away from home at lest 3 days a week so keeping the house or laundry clean is become a challenge lately. Today we decided to rearrange our living room and did the weeks worth of vacuuming that needed to be done. I've decided not to do the laundry until the day before I leave for the week because I'll be gone for 3 days home for one and then we get to take a mini vacation to see my friend bless her baby and go to Cabelas and other Salt Lake area attractions like that. Looking forward to a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment