Thursday, January 8, 2009

Care Repairs

Do you ever wonder why it is that a car will act up for days, that is until they know they have an appointment to get fixed?

I had been driving my car from Jackson to Idaho Falls to run some errands and then go to work in Rexburg for the week. Brian had also needed to come over but had to work in Jackson the next day so we drove over seperately. Well we met up for lunch and were doing a few errands together. As soon as he starts driving the car begins to repeat the action of the previous week, which we had already paid over $350 to fix. Well I immediately called the shop and made an appointment to bring it in, again. As soon as I was back behind the wheel, the car was behaving and didn't repeat the errant actions again. This morning I took the car into the shop anyway for it's appointments and of course, there is nothing wrong with it. Oh so annoying since I had to work out the rides around a hectic work schedule.

I have also gone back to work for the tax season but not wanting to branch out too much wanted to come back to the office I have worked in for the last 9 years, problem is, we now like 90-100 miles from that office. The other problem is, I hate driving on icy roads and well lets just say the recent 8 feet of snow (in the last 3 weeks) have made for less than ideal driving conditions. Yeah not looking forward to the 10 weeks of commuting but hey we all love out jobs right? Yeah I know commuting and doing taxes, you're all jealous.

Sorry no cute pictures this time, my camera is in Jackson, I am in Rexburg...

No comments:

Post a Comment